SERVING OUR COMMUNITY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The health, safety and well-being of our clients and staff are our highest priority. We are doing everything possible at this time with the information presently known to us to address and mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the Child and Family Guidance Center of Texoma.
To increase public safety, the Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma suspended in-person services at the center as of March 17th. Existing and new clients will be provided treatment through telehealth. Telehealth is an easy, convenient way to receive services especially during these difficult times.
Staff will communicate with the public via email, phone and online telehealth.
Existing clients: Please email us at email@example.com to request an appointment. Your session will be scheduled and you will receive a phone or text message.
New clients: Please fill out the appointment request form by clicking here.
Free counseling services will be provided to uninsured existing clients and new clients at least through May.
We are also working on adding a free support program to offer immediate help for difficult days, isolation, resources, etc.
All Kids Hurt Too Co-Parenting Education Seminars and all parenting classes will be suspended through April.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns. Note: Because staff will be using their personal cell phones for business purposes you will receive a call from an unknown/blocked caller.
It is an honor and privilege to serve the mental health and well-being needs of Texoma children and families.
Brenda Hayward, Executive Director
How to Access Services
To inquire about making an appointment for therapeutic or psychological testing services, please fill out our appointment request form, call 903-893-7768, or come by our office during business hours Monday through Friday.
Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
804 E. Pecan Grove Rd.
Sherman, TX 75090
- Office: (903) 893-7768
- Fax: (903) 893-4979
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Send intake paperwork and other client forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request a free telesupport session: email@example.com
- Information about the Starfish Benefit, sponsorship, reservations, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
If you are in crisis:
- Call 911 for emergency services
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) to be connected to a trained counselor at a suicide crisis center nearest to you.